Congressional Black Caucus
Women and Spouses
Speaking of Women’s Health Foundation
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
National Dental Association
Emory University Hospital Midtown
has been honored to speak to these
Grady Health System, Grady Hospital, Atlanta
Atlanta Business League
Keystone Mercy Health Plan
Florida Department of Health
Duval County Health Department
Various churches, women’s organizations and
To have Dr. McCloud, author of Living Well…Despite Catchin’ Hell
speak at, or MC, your events and conferences,
see the ‘Contact’ page at www.DrMcCloud.com.
To hear snippets of Dr. McCloud's "Don't Put Your Men on 'Pause'" lecture, click here.
To hear what people are saying, click here.
Let Dr. McCloud know what you’d like her to speak about, or what the theme of your program is for the day; the title can be linked to your theme! Sample topics include, but are not limited to:
• Women's health topics such as pregnancy care, contraception, STDs, fibroid tumors, gynecological surgical procedures (hysterectomy, etc.), menopause and other women's health concerns.
• "The Power of a Passionate Love Life" (SWH lecture, Adults only, please)
• Special health concerns for women of color
• " Don't Put Your Men on “Pause” [Adults only!]
• "Close Your Legs; Be Well Read; Tend that Body & Sweat that Head: Four Steps to a Healthier You" [Great for Young Adult girls/women]
• "It's a New Day! Securing Your Next 50 Years of Health & Wellness"
• "Sex, Health, Happiness & Wealth: You Know You Want It!"
• "Celibates Be Aware: Sex Can Be Wonderful for Your Health!" [mini-session]
• "Beyond Whoopi, Oprah & Omarosa: Dispelling the Media's Images of Today's Black Woman"
• "Societal Stress & Black Women's Health: A 'Rejection Connection'?" (stress, cortisol and disease; disrespect, colorism)
• "What Blacks Must Do to Survive, Thrive and Stay Alive in the 21st Century"
• Personal responsibility, overcoming the odds; affirming yourself and taking action to succeed; refocusing our societal values
• "Teenagers Beware: Sex Can Be Dangerous to Your Health"
• “Ethnic Disparities: Why Black & Hispanic Women Need Your Special Care”
• "Improving Emergency Room Management of Obstetrical Patients"
• "There is Life after Practice"
• "Seven Stupid Things Doctors Do To Mess Up Their Lives"
For possible lecture topics, click here.
Get your copy of Living Well
See other books by Dr. McCloud
In paperback and ebook format!